Werner Grand Prix F1000
Designed and manufactured specifically for racing the Grand Prix F1000 features a full-size Performance Core blade. Perfect for the larger well-conditioned paddlers. Absolutely the lightest training and racing paddle available.
- Full-sized rectangular blade shape allows for the most efficient forward stroke.
- Perfect for larger well conditioned paddlers or those looking to match blade size to board glide.
- Thin ABS reinforce blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water.
- Optimized blade to shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for more reach and power at the beginning of the stroke and less lift at the exit.
- Carbon palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes.
- Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater.
- Blade width: 8.25"
- Blade length: 19.25"
- Surface area: 105 sq.in.
- Weight: 15.5 oz.
Check out our demonstration of the advantages of bent-shaft paddles.
|Grand Prix F1000 1-piece CTF||105.0||19.2 in||8.2 in||15.0 oz||100% Carbon||$389.00||$389.00|
|Grand Prix F1000 Bent 1-piece CTF||105.0||19.2 in||8.2 in||18.5 oz||100% Carbon||$465.00||$465.00|
What size paddle do I need?
Typically, you want to choose a paddle that is 8-10 inches longer than your total height. So, if you're 5'10" you'll want a 78-80 inch paddle. Got a question? Call us! We're your paddle experts!
CTF in paddle sizing means "Cut to Fit". Tell us what size you'd like in the comments section and we'll cut the paddle to your exact specification. 3 piece paddles are also referred to as "breakdown" paddles that are great for traveling.